How to Register
- Individual Registration: Please click here and when asked select "yourself" and then select your category. After selecting your registration rate you can add individual sessions and then proceed to check out.
- Group Registration: Please click here and when asked select "group," select the individuals you are wanting to register and then to the right of their name select their registration category. After selecting everyone's registration rates you can add individual sessions to each person and the and then proceed to check out.
- Spouse and Child Registration: AMSA members please register yourself first and when asked if you would like to register "Guest" select the number of guest(s) and then you will be able to register your spouse and children at the designated rate.
Full Conference Registration Rates
Full conference registration includes: Opening Reception, Monday Lunch, Family Picnic, Tuesday Lunch and Tuesday Awards Reception and Banquet.
*Student registration also includes Monday evening mixer.
**Spouses and family members may register for a meeting pass which includes admission to the Opening Reception, Family Picnic and Award Reception and Banquet
The following events are ticketed separately from the conference registration fee:
- $20 ~Processed Meats Contest and Meat Lab Mixer - Student only (Friday)
- $25 ~ Iron Chef Competition - Student Only (Saturday)
- $75 ~ Dr. Jimmy T. Keeton Ingredient Technology Workshop (Saturday)
- $50 Professional/ Student ~ Meat Judging Workshop (Saturday)
- $80 ~ Golf Tournament (Sunday)
- Monday Spouse tours - Select One
- $67 ~ Monday Spouse Tour - Magnolia Market at the Silos and Homestead Heritage Craft Village
- $60 - Monday Family Tour - Cameron Park Zoo (Waco)
- $15 ~ Softball (Monday)
- $15 - Student Mixer (Monday) Professional Fee only, included with student registration
- Tuesday Spouse Tour - Select One
- $69 ~ Tuesday Spouse Tour - Painting with a Twist + Gourmet Lunch
- $20 ~ Tuesday Family Tour - Grand Station Entertainment (College Station)
- $15 ~ Fun Run (Wednesday)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Delegates who are unable to attend the conference will receive a refund of registration fees and ticketed event fees (less $75 administrative fee), provided that a written request is received in AMSA Headquarters by June 6, 2017. Refunds will not be considered for requests made after this date or for failure to attend. Substitutes are welcome. All refunds will be issued following the conference.