Spring Intercollegiate Meat Judging Contest Information
Registration for all Spring Contests:
The registration process will ONLY allow you to pay with a credit card. Please click on the link below and select "register" for the 2014 Spring Judging Contests.
- You might be asked to login to your AMSA account if you need help with your username or password please email Meagan Igo.
- You will be asked to list your students name, email addresses, graduation month/year and banquet counts.
- After selecting your contest proceed to checking out after selecting your address you will be asked to pay with a credit card.
- After confirming payment you will receive a confirmation email, this email IS your invoice. If you need a different invoice please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to be invoiced, previously the "Bill Me" option, please call Meagan Igo at 1-800-517-AMSA ext. 14
Click here to register!
IMCA Code of Conduct: Please note that all contestants in the Intercollegiate Meat Judging program are required to complete and adhere to the Intercollegiate Meat Coaches Association's code of conduct. If you need a copy, please contact Meagan Igo.
Code of Conduct Form posted here!
Contest & Hotel Information:
National Western Intercollegiate Meat Judging Contest January 19, JBS USA, Greeley, CO
There will not be a room block for the National Western. There are many hotels in the Loveland, CO area that are close to the plant.
Southwestern Intercollegiate Meat Judging Contest February 2, Frontier Meats, Fort Worth, TX
Holiday Inn- Western Center I-35, Fort Worth, TX
Cut Off Date: