Send a Donation to the AMSA Educational Foundation
Online Donations (PayPal or Credit Card)
Checks written to the AMSA Educational Foundation may be sent to
AMSA Educational Foundation
PO Box 2187
Champaign, Illinois 61825-2187
Please indicate any fund designation on your gift.
Other Gift Methods
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities can provide special tax advantages. You may reduce or eliminate capital gains tax and the fair market value of the stock may be tax deductible.
- Gifts of Real Estate in the form of homes, farms, and other real property can receive the same tax treatment as gifts of securities.
- Gifts of Life Insurance are useful for making substantial gifts for the future of the Foundation without removing major assets from your portfolio. In addition to receiving the tax benefits, many donors are able to make more substantial gifts through insurance than they could otherwise.
- Gifts of Tangible Personal Property are another way to support the AMSA Foundation. These entitle you to a charitable deduction equal to the full market value of the gift.
- Wills and Estate Planning, Gifts in Trust and IRA/Retirement Fund Gifts can provide substantial support for future AMSA programs. For specific details on these methods, it is best to consult your attorney or financial advisor.
- Memorial and Honor Gifts may be made in the memory of a friend or family member to ensure the individual's well-deserved legacy lives on within the AMSA and the Foundation.
- Matching Gifts can double or triple your gift. Check with the Human Resources Department of the company you work for to see if this is possible.
All gifts must provide support for the mission of the AMSA Foundation and are subject to review by the Foundation Board before acceptance. The American Meat Science Association is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. Gifts may be received on behalf of the Foundation by the AMSA Executive Director.
All tax benefits should be verified through a professional financial advisor.