Attendees Can Expect:
- Dynamic and Timely Technical Program
- Unique food experiences true to the region and state
- Live Texas Country Music in Concert
- Softball exhibition game against the Fort Concho vintage baseball team
- Student competition events including Iron Chef & Taste of RMC
- Endless Opportunities to Network and Catch-up with Friends
Updates: RMC Reminders:
Reciprocal Meat Science Conference signups are well on the way but are you eligible to receive the discounted member rate? Did you receive an email or hardcopy reminder that it’s time to renew your AMSA membership and was the notice set aside to be dealt with at a later time? Don’t feel bad, but later is now. Show your support of your organization by paying your dues and participate at RMC at the member rate. Register before May 3rd to take advantage of the additional discount with the “Early Bird” rate.
- Housing is still available, but filling up fast. Get your choice of hotel by reserving your room today. Note that to avail of the special rates and features of the RMC room block, you must make your reservation through Connections Housing, AMSA’s official housing company. To secure your room reservation, click here or call (800) 262-9974. If you have questions or need further assistance, contact Kelly at (404) 842-0000.
- Questions with your membership status or if you want assistance in paying your membership dues, contact Jen Persons at the AMSA office (217)689-2440.
Join your friends and colleagues and be part of the 2016 RMC experience. See you in San Angelo!
Register for the AMSA 69th RMC Career Fair Today: AMSA Student Membership extends an invitation for your company/university to participate in the 14th annual AMSA Networking and Career Fair which will be held Sunday, June 19th from 12-5 pm at the RMC in San Angelo, TX. This is a time change from previous years so please make sure to make note of this. The career fair this year will be held throughout the day on Sunday, while quiz bowl and research competitions are taking place. This is an outstanding opportunity to network with employers who are looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals to employ! If you’re not looking for an internship or employment opportunity, the Networking and Career Fair is still a good place to meet AMSA professional members throughout the industry and learn more about the vast opportunities in the meat science realm! Even if you do not have any open positions at this time, your participation will give you connections with students for future employment. The fee for a company to participate in the career fair is $500. The fee includes a one-day registration to RMC for Sunday, June 15, 2014. If you are interested, please register by April 29, 2016. Remember AMSA sustaining partners, your booth is complimentary, click here to register. For more information about this amazing opportunity, please contact Deidrea Mabry!