IMPORTANT: Due to difference in operating system standards and character sets, mathematical formulas created in Windows often don’t display correctly on MAC OS, even in PowerPoint. Please convert formulas to images.
ePoster PPT must be submitted by: May 26, 2017 to http://www.eposterboards.com/upload/.
- Presentations are designed in PPTX format
- Use the template provide
- Recommended fonts: Calibri, Arial, Times New Roman
- Recommended font size: 28pt or larger
- Slide/EPoster size: 40.97x23.04, which is a 16:9 ratio.
- Single or Multiple pages/slides may be used for ePoster.
- Multiple slides/pages should be used if there is additional content, images, graphs and videos that needs to be displayed on your ePoster. While multiple pages are recommended, no more than 4 will be accepted.
- If multiple pages are used, slides/pages need to be set for “mouse click” option for each slide/page to advance.
- Videos, animations, graphs and images can be embedded into your ePoster.
- Embedded video may be displayed in the following formats:
- The ePoster layout must be in landscape orientation.