National 4-H Meat Judging
The 2014 National 4-H Meat Evaluation & Identification Contest will be held October 21-22 as part of the American Royal Livestock Show. The contest will be hosted on October 21st by Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas. The awards breakfast follows at the American Royal in Kansas City, Missouri.
- American Royal National 4-H Meat Judging Contest October 21, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- Lodging Information
- Contest: Holiday Inn at the Campus, Manhattan, KS. Click here to book hotel rooms!
Cut-off date October 19
- Banquet: Hilton Garden Inn, Kansas City, KS, 913-342-7900
Block Name: ARLIV; Rate:$91/double
- Click here to register for the 2014 National 4-H Meat Evaluation & Identification Contest!
- 4-H Meat Judging Supporters
The National 4-H Meat Judging program is made possible through the support of several donors.
- Scholarship Awards
- Previous Contest Results
Rules and Scorecard Information
2014 National 4-H Meat Judging Contest - Manhattan, KS
Retail Cut Resources
Other Meat Judging Resources
Meat Judging Materials, including cards and the Meat Evaluation Handbook, that are available from the AMSA.