Registration for all Spring Contests:
The registration process will ONLY allow you to pay with a credit card. Please click on the link below and select "register" for the 2017 Spring Judging Contests.
- You will be asked to login to your AMSA account. If you need help with your username or password please email Rachel Adams.
- You will need to supply AMSA the list of your students name, email addresses, and graduation month/year.
- Then select the contest(s) on the left hand side under "Session" and click "Next" to continue.
- Enter an email to receive registration confirmation and select "Register Now".
- Proceed to Check Out. After confirming payment you will receive a confirmation email, this email is your receipt.
- If you need to be invoiced, please call Rachel Adams at 1-800-517-AMSA ext. 14
Click here to register for the 2017 spring contests.
IMCA Code of Conduct & Good Manufacturing Practices
Please note that all contestants in the Intercollegiate Meat Judging program are required to complete and adhere to the Intercollegiate Meat Coaches Association's code of conduct and GMP form.
Code of Conduct Form
IMCA Meat Judging GMP Form
Contest & Hotel Information:
National Western Intercollegiate Meat Judging Contest- January 15, JBS, Greeley, Colorado
A student mixer and coaches meeting will be held at the Corporate JBS Facility in Greeley, CO. The contest will take place at the JBS Beef facility in Greeley, CO on January 14th beginning with registration for the Senior Division at 5:45am in the main cafeteria, followed by the A-division registration at 8:00am. The banquet will be on Monday, January 16th at 7:30am at the National Western Club which is part of the NW complex. Parking is on your own.
Country Inn and Suites, Greeley, CO,
2501 W 29th St.
Rate $105/+tax; Cut off Date: December 23, 2016
Southwestern Intercollegiate Meat Judging Contest- January 29, Frontier Meats, Fort Worth, Texas
The coaches meeting will be held on January 28th at the Holiday Inn Express, at 6pm. The contest will take place at Frontier Meats facility in Fort Worth, Texas on January 29th beginning with registration for the Senior Division at 5:45am. The plant requires all participants to sign in so please allot time for entering the facility. The A-Division registration will begin at 8:00am. The banquet will be on Monday, January 30th on the FWSSR complex grounds in the Stage Coach Room. Parking is on the west side of the Exhibit Hall.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites
, 6351 North Freeway @ Western Center Blvd.
Rate $104/+tax; Cut off Date: January 6, 2017